IC Markets Introducing Broker (IB) program is designed to remunerate introducers with no limits on the number of referred accounts or trading volumes. A low barrier to entry combined with a highly competitive volume based rebate structure makes IC Markets ideal for introducers of all of all size.
Key features of our Introducing Broker program:
- An attractive rebate program
- ASIC licensed and Regulated Broker
- Personal IB account managers
- Simple client onboarding
- MetaTrader 4, cTrader & Mobile Trading Platforms
- Commissions paid into a trading account in real time
- Marketing material in a variety of different languages
- Advanced cookie tracking and web reporting
- Track every click, impression and registration
Professional Introducing Brokers
A professional Introducing Broker has the added benefit of applying spread and commission mark-ups to earn additional revenue from their clients trading activity. This program is specifically designed for Introducers with greater than ten clients and who provide additional value/services to their clients.
Eligible Professional Introducing Broker’s include:
- Licensed Investment Advisers
- EA Vendors/Developers
- Money Managers
- Website owners
- Trading Educators
- Sub IBs
How can I become an Introducing Broker?